OTC AMP Clamp/Multimeter - 3908
The OTC AMP Clamp/Multimeter offers ease of use and enables quick access to voltage, current, and other essential automotive measurements. This tool is specially engineered to allow accurate measurement of current with the use of clamp jaws. There is a clamp meter that is ideal for testing starting/charging circuits.
The meter is compliant with IEC1010 double insulation, over voltage category III (600 volts), pollution degree 2, Power One 9-volt alkaline battery (NEDA 1604 or equivalent).
Features of the OTC AMP Clamp/Multimeter include:
- Duty cycle
- Displays maximum reading of 4000 counts
- Range auto/manual
- Automatic negative polarity indication
- Automatic zero adjustment
- Low battery symbol
- Data hold symbol
- Over range indication
- Relative measurement symbol
- Clamp opening size - 32mm
- Automatic power off
This Kit Includes:
- Test Leads
- Temperature Probe
- Soft carrying case
- 9-volt battery
- AC/DC Voltage: 600V
- AC/DC Current: 1000A
- Operating Environment Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0°C to 40°C),
- Humidity: < 80% RH
- Storage environment temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C),
- Humidity: < 90% RH Product Dimensions: 10.6 × 7.2 × 2.2 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs.
There are no comments for this product.