OTC Adjustable Hook Spanner Wrench - 7308
Regular Price: $189.99
On Sale For: $171.06
Looking to replace fixed wrenches in your body shop or garage? The OTC Adjustable Hook Spanner Wrench is designed for use on industrial tractors and other big equipment and features a 24" long handle that is 1" in diameter. The long handle makes it easy to access hard to reach areas. Its special drop-forged jaws can be adjusted to 11 positions to handle capacities of 4-3/4" to 12-3/4". The OTC Adjustable Hook Spanner Wrench has two interchangeable jaws, measuring 3/8" and 3/4" thick.
Special Features of the OTC Adjustable Hook Spanner Wrench:
- Replaces other fixed-size wrenches to reduce the number of tools used and make your work more streamlined
- Designed for use on industrial tractors and big equipment
- Long handle makes it easy to reach hard to reach areas
- Drop-forged jaws can be adjusted to 11 different positions to hold 4-3/4" to 12-3/4"
- Two interchangeable jaws: 3/8" and 3/4"
- Handle: 24"L x 1" Dia.
- Jaws: 2 (3/8" and 3/4" thickness)
- Positions: 11
- Jaw Capacity: 4-3/4" - 12-3/4"
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 × 2.7 × 27.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!