OTC 6000 lb. Revolver Diesel Engine Stand - 1750A
On Sale For: $4,636.46
(In continental USA)
The OTC 6000 lb. Revolver Diesel Engine Stand makes it easy to rotate even a heavy engine weighing 6,000 lbs. It has a 96:1 worm and gear set ratio to help in rotating components to a full 360 degrees. The crank handle is designed to lock in any position. This revolver diesel engine stand comes with a universal mounting plate that can be used with individual engine adapter plates. Such an assembly allows use with a wide range of mounting plates for Caterpillar, Mack, Cummins, Detroit, and IH diesel engines (in-line or ‘V’ series) and Allison transmissions as well.
The integral 12-ton jack lifts the work to provide the swing radius required for clearance. The OTC 6000 lb. Revolver Diesel Engine Stand features two front wheels and two casters at the back to facilitate mobility.
Key Features of the OTC 6000 lb. Revolver Diesel Engine Stand:
- 96:1 ratio worm and gear set
- Crank handle locks in any position
- Integral 12-ton jack
- Two front wheels and two rear casters for mobility
- Comes with universal adapter assembly
- OTC Lifetime Marathon Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 56" x 48" x 35"
- Shipping Weight: 722 lbs.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought