OTC 60-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram
On Sale For: $1,670.96
The OTC 60-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram is well-suited for push/pull applications found in heavy-equipment industries such as construction and mining. For a versatile application, the center hole allows extending cables, screws and more straight through the ram. The piston rods are chrome-plated for withstanding wear and tear. Improved seals and packings prevent leakage and enable a high cycle life. The piston head inserts promote versatility since they are interchangeable. The tapped base mounting holes make installations easy for fixed applications.
Key Features of the OTC 60-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram:
- Suitable for push/pull applications in heavy equipment industries like mining and construction
- Center hole helps in extending screws and cables straight through the ram
- Piston rods are chrome-plated to resist wear
- Good quality packings and seals curb the chances of leakage and provide high cycle life
- Interchangeable piston head inserts
- Tapped base mounting holes enable quick and simple installation in fixed applications
- Made in the USA
- Cylinder capacity: 60 tons
- Stroke: 6"
- Retracted height (A): 12 1/4"
- Extended height (B): 18 1/4"
- Outside diameter (C): 6 1/4"
- Piston rod diameter (D): 3 19/32"
- Center hole diameter (E): 2 1/8"
- Inches between base holes (F): 5 1/8"
- Insert Thread Size (G): 3-12"
- Collar Thread (H): 4-3/4 - 12
- Thread Length (J): 2-1/2
- Oil capacity: 73.86 cu. in.
- Internal pressure at cap: 9,750 cu. in.
- Tons at 10,000 PSI: 61.6 tons
- Base to inlet port (K): 1"
- Base mounting holes: 1/2"-13
- Cycle effective area: 12.31 sq. in.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought