OTC 30-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram - 4139
or 3 payments of $281.65 details
Ideal for push/pull applications found in off-highway, construction, mining and other industries where heavy equipment is maintained.
Center hole permits extending screws, cables, etc., straight through the ram for versatility of application.
Rams withstand full "dead-end" loads.
Chrome-plated piston rods resists wear and superior packings and seals provide high cycle life without leakage.
Piston head inserts are interchangeable for versatility and tapped base mounting holes provide easy installation in fixed applications.
- Cylinder capacity: 30 tons
- Stroke: 2-1/2"
- Retracted height (A): 6-1/4"
- Extended height (B): 8-3/4"
- Outside diameter (C): 4-3/4"
- Piston rod diameter (D): 3-1/4"
- Center hole diameter (E): 1-19/64"-
- Inches between base holes (F): 3-5/8"
- Insert Thread Size (G): 2-3/4-12"
- Collar thread (H): 4-3/4"-12
- Thread length (J): 1-1/2"
- Oil capacity: 15.85 cubic"
- Internal pressure at cap: 9,457 cu. in.
- Tons at 10,000 PSI: 31.7
- Base to inlet port (K): 1-5/32"
- Base mounting holes: 7/16 inch-20
- Cylinder effective area: 6.34 sq. in.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!