OTC 3-Point Engine Support Bar - 1725
The OTC 3-Point Engine Support Bar has a cutting edge (patent pending) design that ensures the load is self-centered, to prevent tipping on inclined surfaces. It has smooth sliding legs that adjust easily to a variety of vehicle widths. The support legs are coated with PVC, ensuring no scratches on vehicle surfaces.
The "Quick Connect" third point support bar makes the setting up of the equipment easy. It also has a spinner handle that enables lightning fast adjustments. All these features play important roles in giving this support bar a 700-pound weight lifting capacity.
The OTC 3-Point Engine Support Bar is designed to be an engine support bar when a transverse axle or transmission is being repaired or removed. For safety reasons, the vehicle's lip structure strength must be adequate to support the weight of the engine, and the lip structure surface must be flat to prevent the engine support bar from slipping.
Always stay out from underneath a load, suspended by a lifting or support device. This three-point engine support bar is a great tool to have in your auto body workshop, as it enables you to work quickly and easily on heavy auto repairs.
Key Features of the OTC 3-Point Engine Support Bar:
- 700 lb. capacity
- Cutting edge design self-centers load to prevent tipping on inclined surfaces
- Smooth sliding legs adjust easily to different vehicle widths
- PVC-coated support legs do not scratch vehicle surfaces
- Quick Connect third point bar makes setup a snap
- Spinner handle enables lightning fast adjustment
- (1) tube
- (1)-third arm support bar
- (1) socket wrench
- (1) logo/warning decal
- (2) slides
- (2) J hooks
- (2) slings
- (2) thrust washers
- (2) hex nuts
- (3) support stands
- (3) cap screws
- (3) end caps
- Shipping weight: 59.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 71.25" x 10.63" x 3.94"
- Exterior: Smooth
- Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought