OTC 22-Ton Capacity Jack Stands - 1780
On Sale For: $184.46
The OTC 22-Ton Capacity Jack Stands features reinforced collars to meet latest ANSI PALD standards, making them safer to use.
This 22-ton capacity stand is capable of supporting automobiles while people work under the heavy load. The minimum height setting possible is 13-7/8" and the maximum is 19-7/8".
It features pin-style (non-ratchet) 3 positions at 3" intervals and a saddle measuring 3" x 3-3/4". The 11" flat base provides superior stability during any project and also prevents the OTC 22-Ton Capacity Jack Stand from sinking into the surface, thus avoiding accidents.
Key Features of the OTC 22-Ton Capacity Jack Stands:
- Reinforced collar meets latest ANSI PALD standards
- Pin-style (non-ratchet) three positions at 3" intervals
- Large base prevents sinking into the surface
- 11" flat base
- Saddle: 3" x 3-3/4"
- Minimum height: 13-7/8"
- Maximum height: 19-7/8"
- Product Dimensions: 19" × 13" × 13.5"
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought