OTC 2013 Tire Pressure Monitor Master Kit - 3833-M13
or 3 payments of $219.65 details
Regular Price: $697.16
On Sale For: $658.96
The OTC 2013 Tire Pressure Monitor Master Kit is useful for performing tire service when there is a TPMS problem, or when the tires are rotated. The tool is easy to use, thanks to the simple menu that indicates test options and procedures clearly. The on-screen directions take you through the distinct reset procedure that is usually vehicle-specific. There is an auto scan feature with a single button activation mode to automatically scan for TPMS sensor communications.
The Diagnostics feature of the tool makes use of a make-year-model input to retrieve information on the vehicle and automatically select the proper sensor communication. Auto scan and Diagnostics are pre-testing sensors and help in performing the right service on a vehicle. A reset procedure guides the user with the use of graphics through the complete procedure. Also, this kit features electronic manuals that provide all necessary inputs on setting up vehicles and resetting procedures through the 2013 model year.
This Kit Includes:
- A TPM tool with latest software subscription including 2013 MY coverage, activation magnet, quick start guide, CD containing all previous and current reset procedure manuals, update cable, CD training video, 6 nM Hi rechargeable batteries and recharging station, backup software CD, digital tire pressure gauge, 4-way valve tool, valve core torque driver, laminated application flip chart, service procedure flowchart poster, consumer poster, and a blow molded case
- TPM Electronic Torque Wrench
- 12–120 in.–lb. ± 2% accuracy
- Torque sets quickly with unique slide bar on the scale
- Indexing head allows for use straight (screwdriver position) to spin nut down quickly
- Torque limit LED flashes with audible beep
- 1/4" Drive 11mm Deep Chrome Socket
- 1/4" Drive 12mm Deep Chrome Socket
Key Features of the OTC 2013 Tire Pressure Monitor Master Kit:
- Easy-to-understand and follow tool menu with graphics to select the test options and procedures
- Clear on-screen directions
- Auto Scan feature activates with a single button to automatically scan for TPMS sensor communications
- Diagnostics automatically selects the proper sensor communication using a make-year-model input
- Reset Procedure provides graphical illustration through the procedure, including references to the reset guide
- Electronic manuals help with complete vehicle set up and reset procedure
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'otc3835' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.