OTC 20-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram - 4132A
or 3 payments of $271.15 details
Versatile and Heavy Duty!
The OTC 20-Ton Spring-Return Hollow Center Hydraulic Ram is a heavy duty and versatile equipment that works well for push/pull applications found in construction, off-highway, mining and other industries that require maintenance of heavy equipment. The hydraulic ram consists of a center hole that allows you to extend cables and screws right through it for better versatility.
The ram is capable of withstanding ‘dead-end’ loads. The piston rods are chrome-plated and resist wear and tear. The seals and packing maintain longer life without leakage. The piston head inserts are interchangeable and provide better versatility and the tapped mounting holes enable easy installation in fixed application.
- Cylinder capacity: 20 tons
- Stroke: 2 inches
- Retracted height (A): 6-1/8"
- Extended height (B): 8-1/8"
- Outside diameter (C): 3-7/8"
- Piston rod diameter (D): 2-1/8"
- Center hole diameter (E): 1-5/64"
- Inches between base holes (F): 3-1/4"
- Insert Thread Size (G): 1-9/16"-16
- Collar thread (H): 3-7/8"-12"
- Thread length (J): 1-1/2 inches
- Oil capacity: 9.45 cu. in.
- Internal pressure at cap: 8,466 cu. in.
- Tons at 10,000 PSI: 23.6
- Base to inlet port (K): 1 inch
- Base mounting holes: 3/8-16
- Cylinder effective area: 4.72 sq. in.
There are no comments for this product.