OTC 1,500 LB Capacity Engine Load Leveler - 4305
Attach to a crane or hoist to handle and position large, bulky components
- The horizontal tilt can be adjusted to compensate for off-center loads, or adjusted to a certain angle for a component being positioned.
- 90º max spread
- 1,500 lb. capacity
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Attach load leveler to a hoist or crane
- Attach all (4) load bearing chains to component
- Check the bolts holding the are fastened securely
- Lift component enough to find center of balance then adjust angle of load by turning handle clockwise or counterclockwise
CAUTION: To maintain stability and ensure the load bearing chains are not stressed beyond their capacities, do not spread the load bearing chains more than a total of 90° (see illustrations below) for both sets of chains. For example, one set of chains can spread up to 45° in any direction, and the other set of chains can do likewise.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought