OTC 1,000 Lb. Capacity High Lift Transmission Jack - 1728
or 3 payments of $776.15 details
The OTC 1,000 Lb. Capacity High Lift Transmission Jack is designed for making quick work of the installation and removal of automobile transmissions. This two-stage transmission jack works on an air stage followed by a hydraulic stage. Driven by air in the first stage promotes speed so that the mounting head rises quickly to the transmission. The second stage is assisted by hydraulics so that the operator can get precise control during installation and removal.
This transmission jack features a pedal design for good control. The base has four wheels with locking swivel casters to provide stability and to keep the equipment mobile. The safety bypass averts any damage caused by overload on the system. A transmission mounting head has four ratcheting, adjustable brackets to suit a broad range of transmissions.
Key Features of the OTC 1,000 Lb. Capacity High Lift Transmission Jack:
- 1,000 lb. capacity jack
- Helps in quickly installing and removing automotive transmissions
- Initial air stage for quickly raising the mounting head to the transmission
- Hydraulic lifting stage for sound operator control during the removal and installation process
- Foot operated release
- Four-wheel base with locking swivel casters for stable performance and mobility
- Meets or exceeds ANSI PALD standards
- Made in the USA
- Head Adjustable To: 19-1/2" x 18"
- Overall height: 34-1/2"
- Maximum Height: 75"
- Maximum Forward Tilt: 50 degrees
- Maximum Backward Tilt: 20 degrees
- Maximum Side Tilt Either Side: 10 degrees
- Weight: 117 lbs.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!