Norton 3" NorKut Grinding Discs, 36 Grit - 03657
Norton 3” NorKut Grinding Discs are made of a rugged, top-quality and highly durable NorZon grain, allowing them to cut incredibly fast. These discs also boast exceptional longevity, minimizing constant change-outs that can interrupt work. When new discs are required, swapping is made simple thanks to Norton’s tool-free, twist on/off fastening system.
Bonded with a resin material to a sturdy and heavy-duty HD polymer backing, discs aren’t assusceptible to premature breaking or cracking that can sometimes occur with other similar models. They are also customizable and able to be reduced to any size, up to their 1” core, giving users much greater flexibility in how they utilize discs for each specific cutting application.
Because of their rigidity, users may also grind out pinch welds and other areas that are typically difficult to reach—making for a truly dynamic and useful tool. An included 1/4” quick-change mandrel is meant to be used in conjunction with automotive drills, while a 7/16” 20 thread mandrel works in conjunction with hand-operated pneumatic grinders.
Key Features of the Norton 3" NorKut Grinding Discs, 36 Grit - 03657:
- Made with rugged NorZon grain so it cuts fast and lasts long
- Resin bonded to a unique backing which resists cracking and breaking
- Discs can be cut down to any size up to the 1" core
- Use the cores to grind pinch welds and other hard to reach areas
- Two quick change mandrels allow NorKut to be used on most popular tools
- 7/16"-20 thread is for use with hand held pneumatic grinders
- 1/4" mandrel is for use on automotive drills
- Each pack comes with 20 disc
- Discs measure 3” diameter
- Discs are available in 36 grit
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought