Norton 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" NorGrip Body File Sheets
Part of the widely respected, high-quality Norton A275 Sandpaper Series, these body file sheets feature a special No-Fil® coating that helps avoid issues associated with premature loading. They are heat treated to provide a cutting rate that’s up to 50 percent quicker than the norm, with an optimal design and quality materials that result in top-notch productivity for users. Look for them to produce a controlled, consistent scratch pattern.
These body file sheets have become highly popular due to their ease of use and effectiveness when it comes to deburring, shaping plastic filler and feather-edging repairs. Because they feature an aluminum oxide abrasive grit, they are also a great option for dry-sanding primer and paint.
Key Features of the Norton 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" NorGrip Body File Sheets:
- Used for dry sanding paint, primer and primer surfacer; also for deburring, removing sand scratches, shaping and finishing plastic filler, and feather-edging repaired areas.
- Part of Norton A275 Sandpaper Series
- Special No-Fil coating prevents premature loading.
- Heat-treated grain for up to a 50% faster cutting rate
- High quality performance for increased productivity
- Sheets measure 2-3/4” by 16-1/2”
- Each pack comes with 50 sheets
- Sheets are available in 2 grit options: P80B or P180B
|P180B Grit - 31642||NTN-31642||Price: $39.16||
|P80B Grit - 31646||NTN-31646||Price: $46.96||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought