Sanding Blocks For Any Situation That Fit Into The Smallest of Areas
These Painter’s Dream sanding blocks are awesome for getting into tight spaces. Because of their unique geometric shapes, you can fit them into any area you are trying to get into and sand. These blocks are perfect for sanding out scratches, dust, runs and sags from your automobile or marine surface.You can even use them for wet sanding. Whether you are an automotive painter, custom painter, boat refinisher or work in the Auto Body Repair industry, you definitely should have a set of these blocks on hand. Coupled with the right sandpaper, you will get a really flat finish. For initial cutting of primer you should use a 220 grit sandpaper but for the final surface prep, a 400 grit paper is used.
- Set of 4 various geometric shaped sanders allows access to previously unreachable areas.
- Excellent for fine wet sanding, scratches, paint sags, dust, runs and tight contour sanded.
- Cool neon colors.
- Includes storage tray.
- The Orange wedge block is 1.875"x 1.75" - the wedge is .5" high going down to .125"
- The yellow rectangular block is 1.375" x 1.825" and .25" thick
- The yellow-green circular block is 1.25" x 1.75" x .75" thick
- The clear rectangular block is 6.3125" x 3.3125" and .25" thick