MotorGuard Comp Air Filter - M60
Remove oil and water particles from the air with a greater degree of efficiency using the MotorGuard Comp Air Filter. This compressed air filter utilizes a distinct method of filtration to create a labyrinth of sub-micronic openings from the interlocking fibers on the fabric surfaces. This enables capturing particles as tiny as .01 microns. The patented compression technique preserves a suitable filter density, ensuring optimum efficiency with a minimum drop in pressure at a good flow rate.
The M-60 air compressor filter model provides very clean air. The filter is a disposable and non-degrading type that is free of parts that can contaminate the system. This filtration unit enables a maximum flow of 100 CFM at 80 PSI. It is recommended that you use this model of air filter at the wall drop. It features 1/2 inch ports to enable installing directly in-line on rigid air lines.
Key Features of the MotorGuard Comp Air Filter:
- Helps in effective removal of oil and water from the air
- Mounts directly
- Ultra-filtration of compressed air
- Filters particles as tiny as .01 microns
- Pipe Size: 1/2 NPT
- Max Flow @ 80 psi: 100 CFM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Removal Rating (NOM.): .01 Micron
- Size: 5" x 7"
- Replacement Element: M-723
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought