Thanks to its adjustable design, the Mityvac Universal Pressure Bleed Adaptor - MVA811 is a one-size-fits-all solution for pressure bleed jobs across a wide range of vehicles. It’ll fit rectangular master cylinders ranging in size up to 3-1/2" x 6" (90 mm x 150 mm) and offers the convenience of a quick adjust chain security to ensure a stable and secure fit when properly applied.
The wide design and dual-chain construction of this product ensures a proper seal across the adapter when applied. Because chains can be tightened at both ends, a uniform seal is formed across the entirety of the adapter, preventing sudden depressurization that can interrupt a bleed job.
Also an asset on this tool is the rotating adapter head, which can be swiveled to accommodate bleeding from any angle. This prevents crimping or blockages caused by tubing placement, ensuring that the evacuation of fluid is clean and quick.
The Mityvac Universal Pressure Bleed Adaptor - MVA811 offers a total of ten pressure bleed adapters, designed to fit master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder reservoirs for most makes and models of vehicles sold in North America. This inclusiveness and all-in-one convenience ensures automotive professionals don’t have to buy multiple adapters separately or rely on varying kits to perform fluid evacuation jobs.
Key Features of the Mityvac Universal Pressure Bleed Adaptor - MVA811:
- Offers ten pressure bleed adapters designed to fit the master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder reservoirs for most makes and models of vehicles sold in North America.
- For varying universal applications
- Offers a unique adjustable clamping design that applies pressure to the center of the adapter for a more uniform seal
- Fits rectangular master cylinders up to 3-1/2" x 6" (90 mm x 150 mm).
- Face seal, secured with double chains.