Mityvac Digital Diesel Compression Test Kit - MV5535
This comprehensive gasoline Digital Diesel Compression Test Kit features an electronic tester that memorizes the peak compression value for each cylinder. When testing is complete, the values can be quickly reviewed at the push of a button. This is packaged with two injector adapters and four glow plug adapters for testing most modern diesel cars and light trucks sold in the United States.
- Stores maximum compression value for up to 12 cylinders
- Backlit LCD is easy to read from any angle and in any light
- Uses standard 9V battery for convenience and cost
- Automatically shuts off after 3 minutes of non-use (memory is retained)
- Rubber boot protects the gauge from bumps and drops
- Sealed, grease- and oil-resistant gauge face prevents contamination of electronics
- Displays values in PSI, Bar and kPa
- Digital compression tester comprising of test gauge with rubber boot, 15" (380 mm) long, high-pressure hose, quick-change coupler
- Injector Adapter (Dodge 24V 5.9L Cummins (1999-2003), 5.9L Cummins ISB and ISBE)
- Injector Adapter (Case/Cummins Series “B” 2.9L, 3.9L, 5.9L through 1998)
- Glow Plug Adapter (GM 4.3L, 5.7L (1978-1985), Navistar 6.9L, 7.3L through 1994)
- Glow Plug Adapter (GM 6.2L, 6.5L V8)
- Glow Plug Adapter (Ford/Navistar 7.3L Power
- Stroke (1994-2003))
- Glow Plug Adapter (Volkswagen 1.9L TDI)
- Right-angle Adapter
- Field service kit
- Custom-molded case
- User manual (English/French/Spanish/German)
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'MTY-MV5532' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.