The Mityvac Cooling System AirEvac & Refill Kit - MV4535 serves the critical purpose of
evacuating an automobile’s cooling system for vacuum leak testing. On the reverse, it refills
cooling systems quickly, without trapping air that might lead to overheating.
The dual-function inclusiveness of this kit makes it a smart option for testing and refills, and it includes everything needed to facilitate evacuation and refill protocols. Utilize a universal adapter for an airtight seal with all radiator and coolant bottlenecks.
It also includes a compressed, air-operated Venturi vacuum, along with a valve coupler, for instant connections and seamless execution of jobs. Components connect using self-locking quick-disconnects for time-saving assembly and breakdown.
An innovative design makes it easy to use the Mityvac Cooling System AirEvac & Refill Kit - MV4535 in tight areas. Everything comes neatly packed in a custom-molded carry case for easy transportation and organized compartmentalization of components.
Key features of the Mityvac Cooling System AirEvac & Refill Kit - MV4535
- Uses shop-air to quickly evacuate an automobile’s cooling system for vacuum leak testing
- Refills cooling system in minutes without trapping air that can cause overheating
- Universal adapter forms an airtight seal with all radiator and coolant bottle necks
- Components connect using self-locking quick-disconnects for easy and time saving assembly and breakdown
- Innovative design allows access into tight areas
- patent pending valve coupler allows the operator to test the cooling system for leaks prior to refilling
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Vacuum: 15 in. Hg (51 kPa) @ 60 psi (4.1 bar) inlet pressure
- 24 in. Hg (81 kPa) @ 90 psi (6.2 bar) inlet pressure
- 25 in. Hg (81 kPa) @ 120 psi (8.3 bar) inlet pressure
- 2.5” (64 mm) diameter diaphragm style vacuum gauge w/ hanging hook
- Venturi Vacuum
- Valve Coupler
- Universal Cooling System Adapter
- (2x) 30” (760 mm) Extension Hose
- 5’ (1.5 m) Refill Hose
- Custom Molded Case
- User’s Manual (English, French, Spanish)