The Mirka Aquastar flexible sheets are an innovative, patented, flexible film abrasive that has an excellent touch and feel, for wet hand sanding applications. This abrasive has a flexible plastic-based backing, and a pattern consisting of multiple abrasive zones surrounded by interconnected channels.
- Low VOC
- Shape remains when wet, no curling
- Use for wet or dry sanding
- Can be used in any direction providing a consistent result
- Flexible plastic backing
- 50 sheets
Suitable Materials: paint sanding, lacquer, plastic, primer
- Bonding: Resin
- Size: 5.5" x 9"
- Grain: Aluminium oxide
- Coating: Closed
- Grit range: P1000 - P2000
- Backing: Polypropylene (PP) with integrated anti-slip