Mini 1/4 inch NPT Air Regulator with Gauge, 25 SCFM
Pneumatic equipment that operates at higher than recommended pressure can cause excess torque, force and wear and can waste compressed air. Operating below specified pressure can cause machines to fail to meet their design performance specifications. Therefore, precise air pressure control is essential to efficient operation of air powered equipment. An air line regulator is a specialized control valve which reduces upstream supply pressure level to a specified constant downstream pressure.
- Regulates air pressure of the air line
- Self-relieving style units
- Features three position non-rising knob - push to lock, pull to adjust and detach to make tamper-resistant
- Pipe Size: 1/4"
- Body Type: Die Cast
- Max Flow SCFM: 25
- Adjustment Type: Adjustment Knob
- Pressure Gauge: Included
- Gauge Port: 1/8" NPT
- Operating Temp. Range: 40˚-120˚F
- Adjustment Range: 5 to 125 psig
There are no comments for this product.