The Milton "A" Style Coupler is made of plated steel, is resistant to rust and corrosion, and is perfect for automotive purposes. The 1/4" FNPT push style coupler can be pushed into place and can be removed easily by tugging at the sleeve.
The “A” style coupler has a female connection and a maximum inlet pressure of 300 PSI. “A” style couplers feature a basic flow size of 1/4" and a maximum flow of 34 Standard Cubic Feet per Minute. The maximum temperature capacity is 250º Fahrenheit. These versatile couplers are very popular for use in any auto body shop.
Special Features of the Milton "A" Style Coupler:
- Made of plated steel, resistant to rust and corrosion
- 1/4" FNPT push style coupler is easy to use and remove
- Female connection with maximum inlet pressure of 300 PSI
- Basic flow size of 1/4"
- Maximum flow of 34 Standard Cubic Feet per Minute
- Maximum temperature capacity is 250ºF