Midtronics Auto Power Supply Charger/Maintainers - PSC550S
Midtronics PSC Series Power Supply and Battery Chargers
110v input available in 30A, 55A and 70A configurations
Midtronics PSC Power Supply/Battery Chargers provide clean and reliable power for charging and maintaining battery state-of-charge during service reflash, complex maintenance and in the showroom.
Reliable Power Supply during Service or on the Showroom Floor
PSC Series Power Supply/Battery Chargers keep the battery fresh throughout vehicle demonstrations, which can make significant demands on the battery.
- In power supply mode, the PSC converts 120 volt AC line input into a virtually noise-free, nominal 13.4 volt DC output.
- In battery charger mode, the PSC delivers current up to the rated value for charging any voltage-depressed 12 volt lead-acid battery.
- Once the battery is fully charged, the PSC converts a 120 VAC line input into a virtually “noise free,” 13.6 VDC output.
• Output voltage tolerance (no load) + or - .7%
• Output voltage (full load) approx. 13.4 V (DC)
• Ripple and noise <50 mV rms
• Typical efficiency >100%
• Line regulation 100 mV rms
• Load regulation <1%
• Thermal protection
• Working temperature range 0-40°C
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!