Meguiar's Solo Cut & Polish Cream - M8601
The Meguiar's Solo Cut & Polish Cream is a one-liquid polishing system for providing swirl-free results. This polishing formula is easy to use, and it works great for professionals who prefer to use a simple formula to get world class results. It is a distinctly designed cream that suits both polishing and compounding. Built for use in paint booths and body shops, the advanced Unigrit technology enables “level cutting”. This VOC compliant formula suits use in the paint shop environment and is completely safe for use. The Meguiar's Solo Cut & Polish Cream is available in a one-gallon container.
This polishing cream shows good results in a two-step process:
- STEP 1 - Defect Removal: Set the rotary buffer to approximately 1800-2000 RPM. Select a suitable Solo System buffing pad. Lightly mist on Final Inspection to prime new or dry pads. Apply this cream directly on adequately cured paint finish and start working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Keep working the cream till the swirl marks, defects, and sanding marks are completely erased. Clean the pad as often as necessary.
- STEP 2 – Final Polishing: Set the rotary buffer to approximately 1400-1800 RPM. Select the right Solo System buffing pad. Apply a light mist of M34 Final Inspection to prime new or dry pads. Put Cut and Polish cream directly on the paint finish and start working in a 2' x 2' area with overlapping passes. Keep working with the buffing pad until a swirl-free finish shows up. Wipe off the residue that remains on the surface using a microfiber towel. Clean the pad as often as necessary. To reveal an exceptionally glossy finish, follow up with a DA Polisher application of M80 Speed Glaze or work the polish with a Meguiar’s foam pad.
Key Features of the Meguiar's Solo Cut & Polish Cream:
- Useful for both polishing and compounding
- Easy to use, one-liquid system
- Delivers swirl-free results
- Suitable for use in auto body shops and paint booths
- VOC-compliant and safe preparation
- Advanced Unigrit Technology promotes “level cutting”
- Available in a one-gallon container
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
There are no comments for this product.