MasterCool Infrared Thermometer with Laser - MSC-5224A
The MasterCool Infrared Thermometer with Laser ensures laser targeting accuracy and a wider, non-contact temperature range of -58 degrees to 932 degrees (50 degrees C to 500 degrees C). The design of this thermometer is compact, and it is simple to use. The large 4-digit LCD (1") is easy to read and has an improved backlit display.
The infrared thermometer with laser has an increased distance to spot ratio of 12:1. It displays constant maximum temperature with increased low-end temperature range. Boasting a heavy-duty construction, the MasterCool Infrared Thermometer with Laser comes packaged in a plastic case.
- Infrared Thermometer
- Blow-molded plastic carrying case
- Instruction manual
- (2) AAA batteries
Key Features of the MasterCool Infrared Thermometer with Laser:
- Laser targeting accuracy
- Expanded temperature range
- Improved backlit LCD
- Compact design
- Easy to carry and store
- Display: 4 digit LCD
- Field of view: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Target Indicator: Single Laser Spot
- Automatic power-off: 10 seconds later
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C (4°), or +/- 2% of reading
- Resolution: 0.5°F/0.5°.
- Repeatability: Within +/- 1% of reading or +/- 1° (2°).
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds.
- Battery Life: Approximately 14 hours (Alkaline)
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought