Gauges Can Be Easily Read and Calibrated
Quality and functionality blend in the MasterCool Automotive R134a Manifold Gauge Set, and it helps in testing air conditioning systems in automobiles. With gauges, couplers, valves, o-rings, knobs, and hoses, this gauge set helps compare high side and low side pressure readings to the A/C system specifications provided by the manufacturer.
This automobile manifold A/C gauge set works well for testing, filling and evacuating air conditioning units in vehicles. A solid body made from extruded aluminum stands the test of time and stays durable through the years.
The gauges are silicone dampened to ensure that the needle movement is smooth. Their lenses are impact-resistant to withstand heavy use. Quality materials have gone into the construction of these sets so that they live up to the highest quality standards.
This gauge set comes equipped with a custom molded carrying case for securing all items of the set in a compact space. You can easily recalibrate the gauges in the field to make sure the readings are accurate. The valves are piston type, and their free-floating property helps reduce o-ring wear.
Built to last, the MasterCool Automotive R134a Manifold Gauge Set is SAE approved to ensure the best in terms of quality and performance. This set will identify any bottlenecks in the functioning of the air conditioning unit in your vehicle and ensure that cooling is optimal.
Key Features of the MasterCool Automotive R134a Manifold Gauge Set:
- Solid Construction: body made of extruded aluminum stays durable through use
- Large Knobs: offer good grip and ease operation
- Gauges allow Recalibration: to help maintain accuracy
- Extra Large Sight Glass: provide visual aid for maintaining refrigerant checks
- Piston Type Valves: are free-floating to decrease o-ring wear
- Hose Length: 60"
- Gauges: 2-1/2" red and blue
- Lens: 2 1/2"
- Blue and Red Hose Connections: 14mm-M
- Yellow Hose: 1/2" ACME-F
- Auto shut off valves (yellow hose only)
- 2-way aluminum block