If you have been looking for a refrigeration scale that works proficiently and is easy to use, the MasterCool Accu-Charge II Electronic is the right tool for you. This tool is designed to provide accurate charge and is believed to be one of the most advanced scales available on the market today. It comes with various attractive features and will be an asset to your collection. One of its most important features is the charge programming that allows users to program desired amounts of charge, which depends on the product charged. It also has an empty/full feature that will let you know the amount of refrigerant available in the tank at any given point in time.
With a capacity of 110 kg and a battery life of about 40 hours, this scale sure has a place of its own in the market. It boasts the best resolution amongst competitors and is highly reliable. Thus, you get clear readings that are also easy on your eyes. The slim design makes the scale easy to carry or store and you can use it with most refrigerants. It has two keys for easy control and a one-touch Tare/Enter weighing option. The scale is programmed to turn itself off when left inactive for two minutes, saving battery charge.
Key Features of the MasterCoolAccu-Charge II Electronic:
- Advanced system that provides accurate charge
- Charge programming feature helps you program the desired amount of charge for a particular object
- Empty/full feature lets you know the amount of refrigerant left at any given point in time
- Capacity: 110 kg
- Battery life: 40 hours (approximately)
- Highest possible resolution, when compared to competitors; makes your work easy by being clear and easy to read
- Slim design makes the scale easy to use, carry, or store when required
- Can be used with most refrigerants
- Comes with two keys for easier control
- One-touch tare weighing option
- Programmed to turn itself off, if left inactive for two minutes; thus saving battery charge for later work