Master Proheat Plastic Welding Kit - PH-1400WK
Repairs and Fabricates Thermoplastics Quickly and Easily!
- Each kit is a self contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials, such as rigid and flexible plastics, auto bumpers, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables and more
- Average Temp: 130° F to 1000° F (50° C to 540° C)
- Average Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min
- Average Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/213-1219m/min
- Motor: Permanent Magnet
- Nozzle Opening: 88"I.D., 1.31"O.D.
- (1) Proheat LCD PH-1400 Dial-in Heat Gun
- (1) Speed Welding Tip
- (1) Slit Nozzle Tip
- (1) 3/8" Reducer
- (1) 5/8" Reducer
- (1) 1-1/4" Shrink
- Welding Rod Assortment: PVC, PP, AB, HDPE, LDPE
- Heavy Duty Storage Case
There are no comments for this product.