Master Appliance Microtorch® - MT76
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C.
- Hands free slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip to prevent overheating.
- Includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752°F/400°C and heating up to 932°F/500°C.
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use.
There are no comments for this product.