Master Appliance Ecoheat™ Heat Gun - MTA-EC100
Ecoheat Instruction Manual
- Economical, light weight, multi-use heat gun.
- Two heat settings: 500° & 1000° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Resettable thermostat - Protects element against over heating
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 3-wire grounded cord set - A positive grounding system for user safety
- UL and CUL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ROB14450' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.