Master Appliance Butane-Powered Microtorch - MT70
The ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip making it perfect for applications such as soldering and desoldering, shrinking and terminating environmental connectors as well as many other industrial, commercial, and automotive applications. Optional tips allow the MT-70 to also be used as a soldering iron or flameless heat tool. The MT-70 is available only from your Authorized Master Heat Tool Distributor.
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
- Self-igniting piezo electric ignition is easy to start and eliminates the need for lighter or matches
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable, long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C
- Incorporates “trigger” switch with “pulldown” lock to meet Consumer. Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Child Safety Requirements
- Unique shutter lever to easily extinguish ignition flame if using optional soldering or hot air tip attachments
- “Hands-free” slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation
- 60 minute continuous run time with a full charge
- Durable self-contained, refillable plastic fuel tank
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip
- Removable base for table-top or hand-held use
- Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought