Martin Light Dinging Spoon
Limit one Free Wrench per customer
While Supplies Last
The Martin Light Dinging Spoon works well with a dinging hammer to help effectively spread hammer blows. Suitable for light dinging, it helps in dinging ridges, smoothing and leveling them. This dinging spoon is a high-quality tool that is hand-ground and polished to a shape that works perfect for body work and is well balanced. It is recommended that you do not use this spoon for prying.
Hold the Martin Light Dinging Spoon against a ridge and strike with a hammer. This will spread the blow over a big area, thus preventing damage to metal or paint finishes. Made in the USA, the spoon makes the jobs smooth and lends a uniform appearance on ridges. Boasting a durable steel construction, it stays strong and holds well even after tough blows of the hammer.
Key Features of the Martin Light Dinging Spoon:
- Helps in dinging ridges, smoothing and leveling them
- Spreads the hammer blow over a large area for smooth jobs, minus any damage
- Hand-ground and polished
- Durable and sturdy steel construction
- Shaped well and balanced for ease of use
- Face: 2" x 4-5/16"
- Tool Length: 10"
- Overall Height (Top to Bottom): 1.1"
- Overall Width (Side to Side): 1.8"
- Overall Depth (Front to Back): 9.8"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought