Martin Light Dinging Spoon
Purchase $225.00 worth of Martin Products and Receive a FREE Martin Spanner Wrench
Enter the coupon code "wrench" in the coupon or gift card area
Limit one Free Wrench per customer
While Supplies Last
The Martin Light Dinging Spoon works well with a dinging hammer to help effectively spread hammer blows. Suitable for light dinging, it helps in dinging ridges, smoothing and leveling them. This dinging spoon is a high-quality tool that is hand-ground and polished to a shape that works perfect for body work and is well balanced. It is recommended that you do not use this spoon for prying.
Hold the Martin Light Dinging Spoon against a ridge and strike with a hammer. This will spread the blow over a big area, thus preventing damage to metal or paint finishes. Made in the USA, the spoon makes the jobs smooth and lends a uniform appearance on ridges. Boasting a durable steel construction, it stays strong and holds well even after tough blows of the hammer.
Key Features of the Martin Light Dinging Spoon:
- Helps in dinging ridges, smoothing and leveling them
- Spreads the hammer blow over a large area for smooth jobs, minus any damage
- Hand-ground and polished
- Durable and sturdy steel construction
- Shaped well and balanced for ease of use
- Face: 2" x 4-5/16"
- Tool Length: 10"
- Overall Height (Top to Bottom): 1.1"
- Overall Width (Side to Side): 1.8"
- Overall Depth (Front to Back): 9.8"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Made in the USA
There are no comments for this product.