The Most Versatile and Powerful Marson Brand Hand Riveter
If you are a technician who plans to work mainly on aluminum vehicles, then it is vital that you have the Marson "Big Daddy" Rivet Gun in your workshop. Automobile manufacturers have always used weld bonding and adhesives for quieter vehicle performance, but the major downside to this is poor peel strength that can compromise on crash performance. This is where mechanical attachments such as rivets comes into the picture.
Rivet bonding is very necessary to bond a steel structure to an aluminum structure. The advantages of rivet bonding are leak-tight joints that offer greater strength and better joint stiffness for enhanced crash performance. A rivet gun is a tool you must go to when you desire a permanent fastening mechanism, particularly when you can reach only one side of the material.
What is a rivet?
Rivets are fasteners that come with a head on one side and a cylindrical shaft along with a flat base on the other. They are best used in the automotive industry for vehicle chassis applications, when replacing automotive window regulators, glass top rivets, and door handle rivets.
Why is the Marson "Big Daddy" Rivet Gun better than other rivet guns in the market?
To begin with, most rivet guns available today do not have extra long handles. The long handles in the Marson rivet gun allow the technician to get better leverage and helps them work beyond natural reach. This rivet gun helps you easily set large diameter blind rivets. The longer nose piece in this riveter can get you to reach difficult areas easily.
Some features of the Marson "Big Daddy" Rivet Gun:
- Patented bearing design
- Self-adjusting two-piece jaws
- Single unit body construction
- Steel inserts for stronger threads
- Double gear reduction system that easily sets 1/8" to 1/4" diameter rivets in all alloys
- Collet case that reduces the effort of adjusting the tool when changing the diameter of the rivets
- Includes 3/16", 1/4", and 5/32" nose pieces that are stored in the body
Hand Rivet Capacity
- Steel - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Aluminum - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Stainless - 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
- Copper Steel - 1/8"
- Klik-Lock - 3/16", 1/4"
- "T" Rivets - 3/16", 1/4"