Mar-Hyde Ultimate 2K High Speed Urethane Primer Surfacer - Gray - 5564
The Mar-Hyde Ultimate 2K High-Speed Urethane Primer Surfacer – Gray is a high build, fast drying acrylic primer surface that works towards filling grind marks easily. The primer surfacer is designed to work on prepared aluminum, bare metal, iron, steel and fiberglass along with previously painted surfaces. The urethane primer surface also works well on sand scratches as well as other surface imperfections.
The primer surfacer from Mar-Hyde helps in sanding to an ultra-fine finish. The primer surfacer shows minimal shrinkage properties. The pot life of activated primer is 1 hour at 4:1:1 or 20 minutes at 4:1 at 72°F.
Key Features of the Mar-Hyde Ultimate 2K High-Speed Urethane Primer Surfacer – Gray:
- Helps fill grind marks, sand scratches and other imperfections
- Reduces cure time, which increases productivity
- Sands easily and reduces production time in the process
- Can be applied to OEM topcoats, body filler or putty, epoxy primer, self-etch primer, fiberglass and rigid plastic
- Available in 1 gallon cans
How to apply:
- Always clean surface before applying
- Sand the surface with 180-220 grit sandpaper for untreated steel, galvanized steel and aluminum
- For pre-painted surface featheredge with 80, 180, 220 grit sandpaper
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US. Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0503-M' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.