Malco TurboXTools™ Quarter Panel Hemming Air Tool - QHT1A
Armed with the Malco TurboXTools Quarter Panel Hemming Air Tool, you can close and bend wheel arc flanges of replacement quarter panels with the help of air power. The powered hemming turbo tool replicates a hammer and dolly motion at high speeds. The air tool reduces user fatigue, provides greater precision, and generates faster results. Based on field trials, the tool is 80% faster.
The hemming air tool allows the user to quickly hem replacement quarter panels on even the latest model cars that have wheel arc flange widths of up to 3/4 inch (19.05 mm). The rubber cushioned anvil protects the quarter panel from scratches and scuffs. While the hammerhead works from the backside, the anvil stops peg alignment on the finished side of the wheel arc flange. On the initial pass, a ‘bull nose’ hammer face can be worked to roll over the flange edge quickly.
To close and seal the flange in one easy pass, you must change out to the Flat Face side. Use a common solvent to clean out the anvil and working hammer when they are soiled with adhesive residue as a result of the hemming operation. You can easily install and replace the long-wearing anvil and the hammer when needed.
Key Features of the Malco TurboXTools Quarter Panel Hemming Air Tool:
- This tool allows you to hem quarter panels up to 80% faster with excellent accessibility and maximum speed
- Easily and quickly hem replacement quarter panels on cars that have wheel arc flange widths up to 3/4 inch
- The rubber cushioned anvil will not scratch or scuff panel
- Comes with a hand peg that enables smoother operations and controlled maneuverability
- Capacity - Mild Steel: 28-22 ga (0.38-0.76mm)
- Air Requirements: 4CFM (113L/Min), 90 PSI (6.2 Bar)
- Speed: 2600 RPM (TR/Min)
- Weight: 3.54 lbs (2.32 kg)
There are no comments for this product.