Malco TurboXTools Door Skin Remover Air Tool - DSR1A
Removes damaged door skins of passenger vehicles and light trucks
- No more dust, dirt or sparks from time consuming grinding.
- No risk of burn marks on the door frame!
- Cuts the damaged door skin off the door frame!
- Narrow working head, with spacer guide, cuts through the rounded edge of the door hem.
- Lateral adjustability of the cutting blades ensures optimal performance in 20 to 22 gauge (0.91 to 0.76 mm) automotive steel. Simply point the blades into the hem to start the cut. The serrated upper blade bites onto the two layers of metal without slipping. Turning the tool, with the spacer guide flush against the hem, allows the tool to cut off a narrow strip along the hem edge.
- Navigates over mild body lines and around corners to finish the job.
- Long lasting, hardened shearing blades ensure long service life.
- Blades can be easily replaced
- 4CFM, 133 L/Min-90 PSI, 6.2 Bar.
- Max speed is 2600 RPM, 2600 TR/Min.
- Max hemming capacity is 20 ga (0.91mm)
- Minimum hemming capacity is 22 ga (0.76mm)
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought