Malco TurboX Hemming with Air Tool
Sema Show Special!
15% Off all Malco Products
Use code: MALCO
Limited Time Offer!
- Efficiently hem the edges of replacement door skins for passenger vehicle and light trucks with limited manual "tacking" requirements
- This offset Pneumatic Hemming Tool is compatible with most shop or job-site air supplies and accepts any quick-connect hose adapter equipped with a male ¼-inch pipe thread
- The tool is easily operated with one hand and features a 45-degree brass elbow fitting for hose clearance when in use
- The operator simply removes the old door skin and preps the door as usual to begin
- Slightly angling the upright lip of the replacement door skin with a hammer and dooly and flattening the point of entry will ensure smooth operation of the Hemming Air Tool
- For best results, keep the anvil of the Tool flush against the outer edge and finished side of the door skin
- The high impact, ABS polymer anvil will not scratch or mar the replacement door skin
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought