Malco Turbo Shear Heavy Duty Air - TSHD1A1
The Malco Turbo Shear Heavy Duty Air can easily cut through body panels and is a one-hand operational tool. Your power drill is now a powerful metal-cutting shear. The heavy-duty air shear is compact and lightweight. It can cut straight and to the left even in round or square body panels. The 18-gauge steel capacity makes it versatile in cutting most common sheet metals.
The long lasting blades are easily replaceable and can easily navigate through bumper profiles, rocker panels and even layered metal. The lightweight shear head and molded drill clamp allow better portability of the tool. The capability of lateral blade adjustment ensures optimum cutting performance and maneuverability.
Key Features Malco Turbo Shear Heavy Duty Air - TSHD1A1:
- Easily cuts auto body panels
- Wide open jaws navigate bumper profiles, rocker panels, and even layered metal
- Cuts straight and to the left including round and square auto body panels
- 18 gauge steel capacity, also versatile in cutting most other common sheet metals
- Long lasting blades also easily replaceable at job site
- Light enough for one-hand operation
- Drill Requirements: 1/4" quick release chuck drill/impact driver
- 18 ga galvanized steel
- 20 ga Hardened carbon steel & stainless steel
- 14 ga aluminum
- .100 inch
- Weight: 3.69 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought