Transform the impact driver or drill you already own into a dynamic double-cutting shear with the Malco Double-Cutting TurboShear. This attachment fits perfectly on all drills on the market, including both cordless and corded tools. It also comes with a telescoping clamp that fits well on just about any size of motor housing, including small impact drivers and lithium-ion drills.
This clamp gives you simple one-handed operation, adding to the tool’s ease of use.
With its durable blade, the Malco Double-Cutting TurboShear delivers a straight and clean edge on both sides of any cut—thanks to its ability to remove a narrow scrap from the tool path. Once that happens, the tool’s blades can make a cut from either end with precision, navigating up to 90-degree outside profiles on metal ductwork and/or metal roofing panels. It is also able to cut through difficult seams.
In addition, the TurboShear has a 360-degree rotating head, enabling you to situate and lock the drill so that you have a clear cut to the material on which you are working. There’s no more worrying about whether the drill will get in the way of your cut!
- Heavy-duty and long-lasting blades
- Able to cut through 18-gauge steel
- 360-degree rotating head offers impressive flexibility
- Creates a clean edge on both sides of any cut
- Disengages cleanly, without pulling material out with it
- Capacity: 18 ga galvanized steel
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg)
Note: Drill in photo not included