Malco 16-Gauge Metal-Cutting TurboShear Drill Attachment - TSA1
Makes a Power Drill a Powerful Metal-Cutting Shear, Instantly!
- The TSA1 is an ideal accessory for cordless drills and features an aluminum shear head and telescoping drill clamp for sure one-handed control
- The aluminum cast head also offers an additional safe gripping area when needed
- Compact polymer clamp ensures operational ease by adjusting for both length and width of any drill housing, including smaller bodied lithium-ion battery powered units
- Cutting applications in automotive grade sheet steel include trunk pans and floor boards
- Clearance between the shear's cutting inserts may be adjusted for optimal performance within a range of 16 to 26-gauge (1.52 to 0.46mm) automotive steel
- A helical (spiral) shaped foot permits easy left, right or straight cutting action
- 5-position, 0 to 90°, adjustable head angle makes this TurboShear exceptionally maneuverable for cuts through profiles and into tight spaces
- Aluminum cast head design with a compact pneumatic motor for outstanding accessibility and control at high to low speeds
- Long-life, 4-sided, carbon steel cutting inserts are designed to be periodically rotated together to maximize service life before replacement
- Cutting inserts are accessible without dis-assembly of the shear head castings and are easily replaced on the job
NOTE: Drill in picture not included
There are no comments for this product.