Lord Fusor Plastic Bonding Adhesive (Medium) - 147
Installation and bonding of body panels are made easier when using the Lord Fusor Plastic Bonding Adhesive (Medium). This adhesive works on binding substrates such as SMC, fiberglass, carbon fiber and other plastics to itself and primed metal. The adhesive can be applied to small body panels, spoilers, ground effects and headlight buckets.
How to prepare the surface before applying the plastic bonding adhesive:
- Remove the plastic piece from your car’s bumper
- Work in a dry and warm place for better curing of the adhesive
- Clean with scuff pad, rinse with water and then dry
- Sand with the help of 80-grit paper around the damaged area
- For a ‘V’ grooved area, grind slowly using a 24 or 36 grit disc
- Wipe the area with prep solvent, when dry
Technical Features of the Lord Fusor Plastic Bonding Adhesive (Medium) – 147:
- High-strength structural adhesive
- Easy to gun, non-sag formula
- Provides faster cure time for smaller body panels
- 10.1 oz (300 mL) cartridge
- Work Time @ 70ºF: 5 - 7 min
- Clamp Time @ 70ºF: 60-90 min
- Clamp Time @ 140ºF: 15 min
- Paint Time @ 70ºF: 90 min
- Paint Time @ 140ºF: 15 min
- Ford: SMC bonding per 97S88
- GM: TSB 01-08-64-012A, meets GM644AG GM composite panel replacement
- Chrysler: Recommended in SMC bonding TSBs; Recommended in wind noise sealing TSBs
Product Usage Instructions
MSDS Part A
MSDS Part B
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!