When you are looking for factory appearance on seams, look for the Fusor Non-Sag Seam Sealer (Medium) for a clean job. The non-sag seam sealer works well on floor pan seams, truck bed seams, tooled door skins, core support seams, as well as other applications. The cosmetic seam sealer is necessary when longer work time is required.
How to use the Lord Fusor Non-Sag Seam Sealer (Medium):
- Use a rubber or a plastic cleaner to clean the area to be sealed thoroughly
- With the help of a two-component primer, prime all bare metal and allow the primer to cure completely
- Scuff the primer lightly with 180 or 220-grit sandpaper
- In a continuous bead motion, apply the Lord Fusor seam sealer on the joint or crimped metal
- If you need to shape the bead, then we recommend that you do so within 10-15 minutes of the sealer application
- Allow sealer to cure and apply primer or paint as required
- Acid-etch primer
- Urethane primer
- Epoxy primer
Key Features of the Lord Fusor Non-Sag Seam Sealer (Medium):
- Duplicates factory appearance
- Longer work time
- 10.1 oz (300 ml) cartridge
- Uncured Work Time @ 90ºF: 5-10 min
- Uncured Work Time @ 70ºF: 10 - 15 min
- Cured Paint Time @ 70ºF: 30 min
- Cured Sand Time @ 70ºF: 30 min
Product Usage Instructions
MSDS Part A
MSDS Part B
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.