The Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Medium) repairs bumpers and door trims. This special adhesive is designed specifically for use on bumper tabs, emblems, interior and exterior plastic parts, and cosmetic repairs of different kinds. This adhesive is useful for both structural and cosmetic repairs of all plastic bumpers like thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), thermoplastic olefin (TPO), and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
You can even use this adhesive on sheet molding compound (SMC) and fiberglass too.
The effective adhesive is ideal for use in high-temperature environments and provides an almost undetectable feather edge finish. You can also sand it within minutes of application and is available in 200 and 50 ml cartridges. The adhesive typically takes 3-5 minutes to set, when used in a 70°F (21°C) environment. Learn more with the Product Usage Instructions.
Features & Benefits of the Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Medium)
- Works well for both small and large repairs
- Ideal for hot temperatures
- One product fits all types of structural and cosmetic repairs on bumpers
- Provides an undetectable feather edge for perfect finish
- Can be sanded in minutes
- Does not need plastic identification when used with Lord Fusor 602EZ
- Available in 300 ml or 50 ml cartridges
- OEM Approvals: GM specification GMW7159
Special Properties of the Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Medium):
- Work time: 3-5 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Clamp time
- 30 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- 5 minutes at 140°F (60°C)
- Sand time
- 90 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)
- 3 minutes @ 140°F (60°C)
- Paint time
- 2 hours @ 70°F (21°C)
- 60 minutes with heat cure
- View MSDS Part A and MSDS Part B
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.