Did you reverse your car in a hurry without checking the blind spot? Okay, you cringed when the bumper met the barricade. Well, for a bruised bumper, we recommend Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Fast). While you can fix dents with body fillers and spray paints, repairing parts of a plastic bumper requires an entirely different product.
Years ago, cars came with a sheet metal bumper exterior, but modern day cars come with the metal bumper hidden below plastic. A sharp edge spells easy breaking, bending and ripping of the plastic.
How to Begin?
- Remove the plastic piece from your car’s bumper
- Work in a dry and warm place for better curing of the adhesive
- The Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Fast) works on structural and cosmetic repair of all plastic bumpers including TPE, TPO, TEO, PP and ABS and can be used to bond SMC or fiberglass panels
How to Prep the Surface for Repair?
- Scuff the area and clean it with plastic surface cleaner
- Scrub the inner and outer surface if the bumper is cut or torn completely
- Wipe the area with prep solvent, when dry. Ensure that you move in a single direction
Where can you use the Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Fast)?
- Door Trims
- Bumper Tabs
- Exterior and Interior Plastic Repairs
- Cosmetic Repairs
Key Features of the Lord Fusor Extreme Bumper Repair Adhesive (Fast):
- Works well for structural and cosmetic repairs on plastic bumpers including TPE, TPO, TEO, PP and ABS along with SMC or fiberglass panels
- Provides undetectable feather edge advantage
- Can be sanded in a matter of minutes
- No need for plastic identification with use of 602EZ
- 50 ml and 300 ml cartridges available
Product Usage Instructions