Loctite® RearView Mirror Adhesive
No other adhesive will bond a rearview mirror bracket to a glass
quicker or more securely.
To use Loctite®:
- Clean the glass
thoroughly and spray a generous amount of Minute Bond Primer on a
clean mirror bracket.
- Spray the glass where the bracket will be
installed and let the primer dry.
- Apply two drops of Loctite® Minute
Bond Adhesive to the bracket.
- Position the bracket carefully on the
glass and you are ready to install the rearview mirror.
- Be careful to
place the mirror button exactly where you want it because removal can be
almost impossible. Most technicians mark a place on the outside of the
glass when they are reinstalling a rearview mirror bracket. This way
they know exactly where it goes.
- (1) .80 fluid ounces of Minute
- (1) 6 ounces of Minute Bond Primer
There are no comments for this product.