Lisle Torque Angle Meter - 28100
Use the Lisle Torque Angle Meter for tightening head bolts or the other kinds of bolts that require a torque angle. These angle wrenches help in several of the torque-to-yield fastener applications. This torque angle meter has a flexible clamp that prevents the angle meter from rotating. With the ability to attach easily to fixed objects such as intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, cylinder heads, or engine blocks in any position, it renders a lot of convenience. Use this tool with a 1/2" drive.
Key Features of the Lisle Torque Angle Meter:
- Suitable for use with all torque-to-yield fastener applications
- Easy operation
- Helps in tightening head bolts and other bolts
- Makes use of torque angle for quick operation
- Features a flexible clamp that prevents the angle meter from rotating
- Use with 1/2" drive
- Gauge Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Number Color: Black
- Reading Increments: 2 degrees
- Reading Range: 0-360 degrees
- Drive: 1/2"
There are no comments for this product.