Lincoln Used Fluid Combo Drain/Evacuator - 3639
Collect fluids, including motor oil, coolant and transmission fluid, from beneath lift-mounted vehicles by evacuation directly from fluid reservoirs or through dipstick tubes
- One of three new used fluid drains, the portable, upright drain/evacuator offers a 15" diameter collection funnel and a 25-gal, welded-steel tank supported by two heavy duty, 4" casters and two 6", fixed-axle wheels.
- The unit’s powerful, compressed-air-operated Venturi vacuum quickly draws fluids from reservoirs, and its own reservoir has a fluid level sight gauge, combination air chuck/pressure relief valve and safety relief valve.
- Six evacuation wands of varying flexibility, diameter and length are included.
- Convenient tool tray for storing tools and drain plugs
- 7 ft. (2,1 m) nylon-reinforced discharge hose with steel J-hook and tethered drip plug
- 6-1/2 ft. (2 m) wire-reinforced evacuation hose with shut-off valve and tethered drip plug
- Venturi vacuum assembly with vacuum level gauge, noise reducing muffler and shut-off valve with Milton M-style quick-connect air fitting
- Mercedes, BMW and VW dipstick tube adapters and six evacuation wands of varying flexibility, diameter and length
- Tank-mounted clip and handle hook to secure discharge and evacuation hoses
- Safety valve to prevent over-pressurization
- Combination air chuck/pressure relief valve
- Built-in fluid level sight gauge
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought