Lincoln Harris Silicon Bronze MIG Welding Wire #2 Spool - 00SIBF2
- Harris ERCuSi-A Silicon Bronze MIG Welding Wire is a copper-silicon alloy
- Used to weld similar composition base metals, brass, and to weld these copper alloys to steel.
- Silicon bronze is also frequently used in GMAW “braze welding” of coated sheet steels
- Shielding Gas: Argon 100%, Helium 75%/Argon 25%
- .035", 2lb spool
- Silicon bronze base metals generally do not require preheat.
- Brass or copper base metals may require some preheat depending on copper content and thickness.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought