Lincoln Handy MIG Welder - K2185-1
Interested in welding? Ready to try your hand at wire welding? Have
we got the welder for you – the Handy MIG® from Lincoln Electric! This
compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder plugs into a 115V, 20
amp outlet and is user friendly. Four voltage settings and continuous
wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to
1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything
you'll need to MIG weld is in the box – gun and cable assembly, work
cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid
wire, contact tips and handshield with filter plate and lens. Just add a
cylinder of shielding gas. But that's not all – there's also a spool of
selfshielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips, and chipping hammer/brush
so you can use your Handy MIG® to weld with gasless, flux-cored wire
• 35-88 amps output.
• Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
• Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored.
• Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
• Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed.
• Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
• Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
• Continuous wire feed speed adjustment and selectable voltage ranges for precise control.
• Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
• One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
There are no comments for this product.