Lincoln Handy MIG Welder - K2185-1
Interested in welding? Ready to try your hand at wire welding? Have
we got the welder for you – the Handy MIG® from Lincoln Electric! This
compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder plugs into a 115V, 20
amp outlet and is user friendly. Four voltage settings and continuous
wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to
1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything
you'll need to MIG weld is in the box – gun and cable assembly, work
cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid
wire, contact tips and handshield with filter plate and lens. Just add a
cylinder of shielding gas. But that's not all – there's also a spool of
selfshielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips, and chipping hammer/brush
so you can use your Handy MIG® to weld with gasless, flux-cored wire
• 35-88 amps output.
• Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
• Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored.
• Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
• Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed.
• Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
• Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
• Continuous wire feed speed adjustment and selectable voltage ranges for precise control.
• Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
• One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!