Lincoln Electric Easy MIG 180 Compact Wire Welder
or 3 payments of $300.00 details
Get a FREE Steck MIG Light With Purchase
Illuminate your weld area with the perfect amount of light.
Simple Two Knob Tapped Control Makes it Easy to Tackle Thin Steel, Stainless or Aluminum Sheet Metal
Superior Arc Performance:
While Supplies Last.
Precise Wire Drive Features:
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts minimal spatter
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range - use .025" wire on the thinnest sheet metal up to .045" flux-cored wire on thick plate
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16" sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2" steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wire
- Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage - keeps all your consumables close at hand
- Power Chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion
- Input power: 208/230 volt
- 30-180 amp welding output
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '1895-140' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.