Lincoln 25 Gallon Fuel Caddy - 3677
or 3 payments of $199.62 details
For the safe transfer and storage of fuel before, during, and after repairs requiring the removal of a vehicle’s fuel tank
- specially designed and adapted for use with unleaded gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuels.
- Large capacity welded steel tank holds 25-gallons (95 liters)
- High volume 2-way rotary pump dispenses or extracts fuel at a rate of one gallon per 12 revolutions
- 8” diameter rubber wheels
- Easy-to-read sight gauge to read fuel level
- Screened filler neck allows fuel to be poured-in manually
- Fire-screened vent cap prevents tank pressurization
- Automatic 2-Way Filter System - uses 2 common spin-on filters to remove particulates while dispensing or extracting fuel.
- Convenient filler neck for manual filling
- Capacity: 25 gallons
- Pump Output: Approximately 1 gallon/4 liter per 20 revolutions
- Weight: 86 lbs
- 7' Wire-reinforced fluid transfer hose with anti-spark tip and internal ground wire
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'JDOW-117' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.